Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SUPER EXCITING NEWS!! hello naomi classes at Fair Cake, LONDON!!!



i am SO SO SO excited to announce that i will be heading to LONDON in october to teach a series of classes at Fair Cake's new Vanilla Workshop!!!!

Below is a little summary of each class and a link to the full class description. Please, please, please help me spread the word and let anyone in london know that might be interested- i need to make sure i sell enough classes to cover my travel costs :) !!!
novelty cupcake class- i will be teaching the techiques that i use to  cover cupcakes and create complex shapes using cutters and templates. the class is suitable for beginners to advanced.

christmas cookie class- i will be teaching the techniques that i use to bake and decorate my signature cookies including covering a cookie with fondant, piping decorations and creating fondant shapes for decoration. the class is suitable for beginners to advanced.

cherry cake class- i will be teaching the super important technique of preparing a cake with ganache to create a perfect base for covering. i will also be teaching how to cover a cake with fondant, modelling techniques and applying fondant decoration. suitable for beginners to advanced.

wedding cake class- again, i will be teaching the super important technique for preparing a cake with ganache to create a perfect base. i will also be teaching how to structure a 2 tier cake, covering an extended tier cake, creating delicate sugar flowers and piping patterns on the side of a cake. a knowledge of working with fondant is required.

I really can't wait!! book your class on the Fair Cake website here!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could go! Unfortunately I can't this time... :( But maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could fly to London and attend ALL of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you Naomi - will spread the news! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Naomi that is totally amazing news in fact I'm going to have to pop it onto my blog to tell everyone as well so all those lucky people in London know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I still lived in London now! How good! LovT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous news - congratulations! I am so in love with your cherry cake. Any plans to hold classes in Melbourne one day? Pretty, pretty please......

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky are those who get to attend these great classes?! Christmas cookies already? Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh! What about classes in Sydney?!!!

    ReplyDelete