Sunday, December 11, 2011

one very hungry little caterpillar...

this is cute little hungry caterpillar party is definitely one of the brightest, most colourful parties nathalie and i have worked on. eloise's mum and dad both love to read and wanted a colourful very hungry caterpillar themed party to celebrate her first birthday... how cute!! nathalie custom designed some very sweet invitations and papery cuteness to suit and i thought little stacks of books and lolly jars on a book shelf would look sweet aswell .. i think my favourite detail is the little fruit cookies- i made one apple cookie, two pear cookies, three plums ....  !

cake and sweets by hello naomi
invitations and papery cuteness by imprintables 
complete party packages available from scissors.paper.cake
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Omg that is amazing! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi! I love the theme. I have a son turning one in April. I googled the book because it is his favorite. Your photos came up. I love the invitations! I am curious how much they are and what the wording reads coming off the leaf? I am unable to focus the IPad to view it. I look forward to hearing from you! Cakes look amazing. Wish you could deliver to US!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love this party! What did you use for the backdrop of circles? Is that fabric?

    ReplyDelete